RV Resort Four Seasons is family-owned and operated right here in Walla Walla, WA. Since our company opened its doors in 1993, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch. We the owners/management of RV Resort Four Seasons will treat you the way we would want to be treated. In return, we ask that you extend the same courtesies to us. We are proud of our Resort and facilities and need your support and cooperation in keeping them in good conditions. Thank you! CHECK IN 1:00pm ~ CHECK OUT 11:00am
Here is a list of some of our guidelines for you to consider PRIOR TO BOOKING WITH US!
1. It is your responsibility to read and understand the rules of RV Resort Four Seasons. Failure to observe the rules will be considered a breach of your contract, you may denied access or asked to leave without refund if found to be in violation.
2. All RENT is payable in advance. Rates are based on two persons: there is an additional charge of $1.00 per person per night
3. NO TENTS or CAR CAMPING IS ALLOWED, only manufactured and Registered RV's. (Please no horse trailers or conversions) ELECTRIC VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES FOR CHARGING!
4. REFUNDS: We do not give refunds!
5. PETS: Are not permitted inside any buildings, must be on a leash at all times and are not to be left unattended. Tie pets to RV only, not any park water lines or park property. Do not walk pets between sites and do not let pets bark continuously. Pet litter must be picked up immediately and walked in designated pet area.
**Certain breeds of dogs are disallowed by our insurance provider: Akita, Alaska Malamutes, Chows, Doberman Pinchers, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Huskies, Pit Bulls (American Staffordhshire Terriers), Rottweilers, St. Bernard's. If you arrive with one of these breeds of dogs, you will be turned away, at your own expense (no refund).
6. PICKUP CAMPERS MUST REMAIN ON PICKUP AND NOT REMOVED FROM TRUCK.
7. RV & Vehicle washing on your site is prohibited, only in the designated area.
8. Parking and Extra Vehicles: Each site may have one RV and one vehicle! Vehicles are to be parked ONLY in the space allotted. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for all parking infractions. You may be subject to being towed with NO NOTICE, or Additional Charges may apply for any violations. The streets are to be kept clear for emergency vehicles and traffic access. No parking near the trash container.
9. Children must be supervised and accompanied at all times by an adult.
10. Damage: Registrants are responsible for any damages to the Resort facilities and any of their guest who cause damage.
11. Things to avoid: No bikes or walking between RV Sites, or in our RV park entrance. No open fires including propane fire pits as we are in the city limits. No firearms. No fireworks. No littering. No parking anywhere except your designated site.
Violation of rules may result in your being asked to leave without refund or extra charges may be applied for damage caused.
12. In order to keep the flow of traffic safe for all we do require All RV's to follow the directions of the staff in parking uniformly with utilities to the drivers side of the Rig. Please plan to have adequate length of sewer hose that is off the ground, water hose and power connection to accommodate rear utilities as well as required jack pads under all stabilizer jacks.
13. We reserve the right to change your site and/or site type at our sole discretion. Our park is designed for certain RV's and specific sizes. You are NOT guaranteed a specific site number, only that you will have a site.